PLACE YOUR LARGE Billboard

Today's Prophetic Declaration - For JUNE 2019

Say after me, lord Jesus, i thank you for making me to be a number of the residing testimony this morning.. All glory ascribe to you.. 

Lord Jesus, i also supply god the distinction for his enough grace that he has bestow upon me to have witness the primary day within the month of might also.. 
May your name be praised forever more.. .. 



Lord Jesus, I dedicate my heart, spirit, thoughts, soul & body to be re-light with your sparkling hearth touching every elements of my body from the crown of my head to the soul of my toes.. 



Lord Jesus, ignite my heart to be submissive & consecrated with the word of fact that i may additionally behold you face to face... Make me all which you need to be... I am a covenant toddler of god consequently, the seed of Abraham is operating victoriously in me.. . My lifestyles is patterned with Christ in that everything round me are working collectively for my exact... I am made within the picture & likeness of god...


Consequently, the whole lot that those represent Christ in me will bow due to the fact i'm who god says i be...I can excel & prosper in all that my arms reveals to do.. I will wreck records because more is the only that lives in me that the only in the world..
Place Your As Middle Posts



If You Enjoyed this Post, Kindly take 5 Seconds and Share it With Your Friends on

No comments:

Post a Comment