PLACE YOUR LARGE Billboard

Start up a New Week in Glory and Favour as I Pray For You

As you start off your week I pray for you, may the Lord connect you to your destiny helpers in the name of Jesus Christ!



THIS IS A SPECIAL PROPHECY FOR YOU. (Do not fail to receive it )

I see someone who has been saying to themselves that by now I was going to be doing far much better in LIFE but it could not happen, I am here to SPEAK TO YOU AS A PROPHET ; forget about what could not happen 


THE LORD IS DOING A NEW THING IN YOUR LIFE. I hear a SOUND of ABUNDANCE . Your season of RESTORATION, 


ABUNDANCE and FAVOUR has come ! ARISE AND SHINE, the glory of the Lord is upon you in Jesus Name

If am talking to you SAY " IT IS MY TIME" and SHARE this PROPHECY

SHALOM, YOUR DAYS OF SORROW ARE OVER!!!
Place Your As Middle Posts



If You Enjoyed this Post, Kindly take 5 Seconds and Share it With Your Friends on

No comments:

Post a Comment