PLACE YOUR LARGE Billboard

My Daily Prayers For Your Dear Reader

Today's daily prayer point
(1) Thank you Jesus for your protection over my life and family
(2) Lord Jesus Christ please forgive me my sins


(3) Every power promoting captivity in my life, die now by fire, in Jesus name
(4) Every agenda of darkness for my life this week, die now by fire, in the name of Jesus
(5) Agents of the grave summoned to appear in my dream, die by fire, in the name of Jesus


(6) Resurrection power, fall upon my life now, in the name of Jesus
(7) Resurrection deliverance, fall upon my life now, in the name of Jesus
(8) Spiritual archers, take your arrows, point them at yourselves, fire, in the name of Jesus


(9) Serpents of God, appear, swallow every serpent of death assigned against me, in the name of Jesus

(10) By the power that stoned Goliath dead, O God, arise and fight for me, in the name of Jesus
(Notice: The coming of Jesus Christ is @ hand, so be prepared)
Place Your As Middle Posts



If You Enjoyed this Post, Kindly take 5 Seconds and Share it With Your Friends on

No comments:

Post a Comment