PLACE YOUR LARGE Billboard

Today's Daily Prayer Point - With Major 1

(1) Thank you Jesus for the last Wednesday of the month that both me and my family are alive
(2) As the Lord to forgive you your sins (mention them)
(3) I command death upon all sicknesses now, in Jesus name


(4) Lord, Let your miracle hand be stretched out upon my life now, in Jesus name
(5) Lord, Let all death contractors kill themselves, in the name of Jesus
(6) Every Covenant of short life, break now, in the name of Jesus
(7) I still and silence the power of covens, in the name of Jesus


(8) O God, arise and bring the plans of my oppressors to nothing, in the name of Jesus
(9) My Father, set up a fierce king against my oppressors and let the king treat them with great torture, in Jesus name

(10) Every witchcraft tree caging the labour of my hands catch fire, in the name of Jesus
(Notice: The coming of Jesus Christ is @ hand, are you ready for him)
Place Your As Middle Posts



If You Enjoyed this Post, Kindly take 5 Seconds and Share it With Your Friends on

No comments:

Post a Comment